$ $ $
- Who would have thought one martini would cost more than a Dirty 30? 30 beers, or one martini? No Harvard education needed to see what gets the Celibraish started with Captain Karl at the helm you guys
- Try the stuffed mushrooms at the bar. And the tenderloin carpaccio. Yummy!
- Went for Portsmouth's restaurant week. The food was very good. The creme brulee was the real winner. Service was a bit slow. My final beer didn't come, they fixed the issue and gave one on the house.
- A bit pricey, but food is very good. Staff is attentive and know their menu.
- Great steaks!
- Amazing service, phenomenal food, and expertly made drinks. Every penny worth it!
- Filet was great, but Don't order the halibut grilled - burned, sent back, still had burned flavor.
- Get out a notebook and start working your way through the wine list. Or, the scotch list. Or, the menu.
- The 2004 Barolo is fantastic
- The current location is closed.