Delano South Beach
1685 Collins Ave Miami Beach, Fl 33139 (at 17th St)
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Delano , Florida Room, . .
- I love the dcor. Poolside at night, you will see and meet different interesting people from all over the world. -Sorah Daiha, Miami Social
- Delano Hotel Star is loved not only for convenience, but also for a fantastic Florida Room, for which the answer Lenny Kravitz. You can easily be at the next table with Beyonce or Chris Rock.
- Lo Maximooooooo!!!!
- The hotel feels like Wonderland. Great rooms with white textiles, a giant garden waiting to be discovered and a great pool to dive in. This is Miami and you feel it most here.
- Miami is hot and July in Miami is even hotter. Each year Swim Show descends on Miami bringing the hottest swim fashions from around the world. Not to be missed.
- The lobby area of the hotel is beautiful, but don't stop there... Make sure you check-out the pool area in the back, day or night.
- Fantastico mojito al pool bar!!!
- Sexy, sexy, sexy. A Miami staple. Have drinks in the backyard and walk along the beach! - Tracy
- Pileta Time!!!!!
- Catch a glimpse of Brazil without the 8 hour flight. For 12 years running, the Brazilian Film Festival has brought the best of Brazilian film to Miami Beach. Ask concierge for more information.
- Throughout August & September, enjoy Miami Spice, a three course meal at restaurants across Miami for a set price of $22 lunch and $35 dinner.
- The Delano is legendary and was first built in 1947. 'Nuff said.
- Strut around the lobby
- Head over to Bardot nestled right in between the Design District and Wynwood for a few rounds of the Brown Sugar Mojitos made with Ron Zacapa, then work it off on the dance floor.
- It's sunny out there. Don't forget your complimentary umbrella.
- Dress and act like a stuck up douche bouncing to the lame house beats.
- You can never go wrong with a classic. Joe's Stone Crab, long institutionalized in Miami, still holds court as one of the best seafood restaurants.
- Order the tempura roll with curry rock shrimp at the sushi bar. So darn good.
- There is a bathroom by the pool - towards the back and up the stairs (phew).