Delaney's Irish Pub
- Wednesday night is "Pint Night" $2 pints!
- Blackened seafood salad is the ish!
- Summer is the best server here. She will always make sure youre very happy regardless of how swamped she is with work
- Not bad, but there's much better places in town.
- This happened-my partner asked for soup. She brought scotch on the rocks. I raised an eyebrow. She said, hes in advertising. That's soup to admen. She was correct.
- Drink beer it makes life better.
- Pint Night is the best night of the week! Don't forget to tip :)
- Pint night is awesome!
- Monday is buy one get one free entree. Good Irish food.
- Food and service was good. Prices are on the high side. Also, environment is a bit noisy; somewhat difficult to hear.
- It's a good bar, that's for sure. The food was a bit greasy and the air conditioning wasn't working the day we went, but still a good bar.
- Fries AND Beer
- Chill environment
- Order Fish n' Chips. Now!
- Great place, quick service
- Mac'n Cheese is yummy!
- Lunch special is a good deal.
- Poor service and the bartender is unbelievably rude.... The wait staff is basically young kids who are more interested in socializing then serving the customer and don't even know how to be polite.
- The ahi tuna is one of my favorites!
- Great beers, great service.