Del Mar Beach
Beach, Surf Spot
Del Mar, CA 92014
- Such a calm place to just sit n chillax.. Amazing for swimming/surfing... Pretty good place to take pix if ur a photographer esp with the train tracks ;) best time to come Is sunset/sunrise
- Beautiful Sand, the life guards are the Best..
- Great sunsets and relaxing on the beach or grassy hills is a great option. Nice place to spend the day relaxing or picnic
- Only come here if you enjoy sand, oceans, volleyball, or great weather. If you don't like these things, BEWARE
- Valet Parking $5 at Poseidon or Jakes - Public Parking $10+ you decide.
- always great to walk trail next to train tracks and see the trains come by
- If you are looking for a quieter time, walk south of the park.
- Where locals play volleyball all day, every day!
- Uh, u may be the mayor, but my husband is the Godfather of 11th street :)
- Climb the life guard pole to watch the sunset.
- fun beach that's fairly easy to get to. good Pokmon hunting here!!
- The big light by the Powerhouse Community Center is handy for walking the beach after sunset.
- One of the best beaches in SD
- Watch the train, the waves and people-watch from the sand or the grass! Such a romantic date beach.
- Very great beach. Lots of surfers there .
- Don't feed the squirrels ;)
- Chill and have a good time...
- Great place to watch a sunset, surf, and you play on grass or sand
- Amazings sunsets!!
- Great place to walk, even in the late evening.