Dundee, OR 97115
- I love their beer, and I like seeing Nicole, who works there!
- A small but lovely brewery and tasting room. No food cooked there but you can get some from across the street. Their IPA is my favorite beer but they're all good.
- Definitely worth the stop if you're in Dundee or passing by on 99W. Great beer, very wide range and always adding somethin new. No food but you can get Mexican from across the street.
- Great beer & great company!
- Clean, tasty fresh hop on when I was there. Solid CDA. Taster tray available. Great stop on the way out of wine country.
- Outdoor seating and brews!
- Good beer. It's Barnyard Brewing now. The blonde was exceptional.