Daley Plaza Farmer's Market
50 W Washington St (at Dearborn St.)
Chicago, IL 60602
7:00am - 3:00pm
- River Valley Ranch on the corner of Clark & Washington is a must! Their $10 mushroom mix bags and tamales are to die for!
- I got a cabbage big as a watermelon for $2!
- Make sure to pick up a Woopie Pie from the Amish folks. Amazing!
- Freshly cooked vegan food and sticky rice from heaven. Awesome veg and fruit selection too. Go now!
- Check out this 1973 Documerica photo taken at a farmer's market in Haymarket Square. Take a photo at a farmer's market in Chicago today and share it with our State of the Environment Photo Project.
- Fresh fruits, flowers, nuts, baked goods and more! I go here every Wednesday to get fresh flowers and snacks! One of the best parts of summer are the farmers markets!
- Organic veggies
- organic fruit
- Fresh, organic produce
- You can buy produce grown at the Cook County Jail here.
- Bigger fruit /veg selection at the NE corner of plaza. On SW corner, mushroom tamales. On N side, Blues Brothers building and lawyers.
- The guys on the Washington side from Michigan always have the best fruit!
- One of my favorite things to do in Chicago!
- Thurs, 7a-3p
- Go get some herbs from the table by the Picasso. I got a huge bunch of fresh basil for $2!!
- Best herbs, fruit, vegetables & more, best I think in the city!!!
- Met Derrick and Rob Johnson from Channel 2.
- Feel free to overpay for what may or may not be organic vegetables that taste like crap.
- Salsas Vallarta has really fresh salsas and hummus available. The Jalapeo Salsa - Hot is my favorite! Also, there's lots of great places to sample different cheeses.