Hot Dogs, Food Truck
Southwest corner of 7th and Folsom
San Francisco, CA
- The bacon cheese dog is good too!
- The Italian beef sandwich with everything and the Chicago dog with everything are absolute winners!!
- Chicago Hot Dogs with all the fixins. Yum :)
- Chicago Style Italian Beef!!!
- You need a bacon cheese dog. It's essential.
- Ignore Chicago. You want California Dog.
- The "Frito's Pie" is the ultimate munchies meal/stoner food! (Frito's chips laced with chili and other fixings and eaten with a spork) Must try at least once!
- Italian beef is delicious. But they often run out so get yours early. And get it spicy. On point.
- The Italian beef sandwich is on point. Get it with all the fixings that the lady recommends, it's delicious.
- Drunk-eating Chicago dogs and Frito Pies.
- Veggie Hot Dog is great.
- Get a veggie dog and tell 'm Ricky sent you.
- chicago dog!
- Do they still have the Italian Beef? Haven't seen it on the menu in awhile : (
- Oh! Haven't been here in awhile. Ho-Kay!
- Califor Ya hotdog is heavenly.
- Chicago dog is on 7x7's Big Eat 2013.
- Chicago dog
- Holy Arthur Fonzarelli that is a tasty dog!