- Useless knowledge: CVS used to stand for Consumer Value Stores until 1996 when it was realigned to Customers, Value, and Service.
- Only come here for the Bangers
- The line can go out the store if my Sphinx is NOT working! :-)
- Its only fast when I'm on duty. Lol
- CVS Extrabucks and manufacturer coupons are the way to go here if you want to get out from under their crazy marked-up prices.
- They will give you medicine in exchange for money
- Love the rewards program.
- Here for cold/flu relief? These two are chemically identical, but one is $3 cheaper.
- Interminable lines. CVS can never handle busy periods.
- 24 hour pharmacy
- So many NYU students
- Riding around and getting them Extra Bucks.
- Like the Wipe Out Germs Facebook to get tips on proper disinfection that keeps germs and illnesses out of your home and saves you money! http://on.fb.me/lAnSOf
- Weird staff.
- Always a long line at the pharmacy.
- The 24-hour pharmacy is super convenient
- Line for dropoff boooo
- Avoid the pharmacy here like the plague.
- This was my go-to store during high school for snacks