Crystal River Seafood Restaurant
- If you are a fan of fried crab claws, you're in the right place. I've never had a serving I didn't enjoy!
- all you can eat crab legs Monday night for $27.99!
- Worst shit ever!!!! Everything was cold and the manager asks if I want a piece of pie!!! WTF is that about!!!???
- The cheese grits are delicious, try them!!
- Full order of onion peels and fried green tomatoes is big enough for several people. And delicious!
- Best fried shrimp in Tally. If you can't eat 3 servings of fried shrimp, don't get the all you can eat. The normal meal is basically the same and cheaper.
- had the fresh mullet was pretty tasty, comes with hash browns plus 2 sides
- Hush puppies are YUM!
- The blue crab claws are amazing!!!
- OMG delicious! Family environment great service and awesome food.
- Dinner time :-)
- The all you can eat crab legs!!! Great flavor great price....customer service is great. And there never as crowded as they should be. The gator is good as well.
- Back of the house is surprisingly clean!