Crystal Cove Beach
Beach, Surf Spot
North Coast Hwy
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
- Sunset Party.
- The Beachcomber is awesome for breakfast. Crystal Cove is the perfect old-style California beach town
- Go Sunset and have dinner at the beachcomber restaurant Thursday night Max played his wonderful music
- Great rocks for sitting on
- Park for 15 minutes and get a picture.
- Hidden treasure of SoCal beaches.
- The Beachcomber restaurant has a take out stand with a limited menu. Still gets you parking validation with a $15 purchase.
- Free cookies and cider. Santa Claus is coming!
- Eat at beachcomber for free parking
- If you are ever down in Orange County, CA check out this little beach spot frozen in time. Hiking, tide pooling and a good restaurant.
- Pick up your trash and help us keep crystal cove clean
- Crystal Cove State Park 9.6 miles to the north of Newport Beach dentist John B Chrispens DDS
- Great place for a beautiful walk along the water!
- Go to Beachcombers for brunch lunch dinner or just because .. wonderful place make a res
- Beach History
- Mybe you prefer spending a weekend in a cottage set on a stunning 3.2 miles of coastline backed by a couple thousand acres of unspoiled woodland? Its a bucket-list Cali experience.
- Great beach spot hidden in the cove
- Beautiful! I love this beach! Great for a day at the beach, and hiking.
- Check tines for low tide and go then... during high tide, not much to see. Still pretty, but for $15 parking we wanted to see more than s nice ocean view.
- Bloody Mary's at Beachcomber