Crown & Anchor Pub
1350 E Tropicana Ave (btwn S Maryland Pkwy & Spencer St)
Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Find woody! The doll moves every few weeks
- It's THE kick spot
- Wednesday is Casino Workers Day Great Food and Drink specials
- Play darts with a stranger, and win.
- Attention all British people: in the United States the customary tip percentage is 20. Spread the word.
- Score. Always.
- Rugby. Football. Chips. Beer. Lovely.
- Try a scotch egg and ask for joey!
- For locals, the Crown and Anchor pub offers a gateway to the United Kingdom. The menu is filled with bangers, British burgers, Cornish pasties, and scotch eggs.
- The Brits know how to do it. In every city, I can count on there being one great pub. And with this joint, Sin City is no different. Grab fish n chips and a Guiness. And no, not in a bottle you Yank.
- Best bar in Las Vegas. Has the feeling of a dive bar without the trashy crowd. $5 Burgers after midnight and 30 beers on tap.
- Sausage roll is a must have.
- English Premier League Games are shown here with no cover.
- All you can eat fish and chips on Mondays from 7 to midnight!
- $5 burger and chips special on Tuesdays :D super filling and delicious!
- $1 PBR Sundays... Not bad at all.
- Scotch egg!
- Mondays all you can eat fish and chips!
- Located just off the UNLV campus - and a few minutes drive from the strip - this is a favorite venue for tourists, locals, and college students alike looking to get in on some soccer action.
- 6 Nations Rugby Championship matches are shown here. You can count on the kitchen being open and the matches shown live, as the pub is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.