7400 Dodge St (at 74th St)
Omaha, NE 68114
- A horror movie waiting to happen.
- Growing up in the 90s this mall was great. Now that I'm back 15 years later, it's a ghost town. What happened?!
- Only Bank of America ATM in Omaha.
- sleep in their parking lot. I am right now, cozy!
- great place but, saddly it is a ghost town
- Victoria's secret has closed. Thats the sign they're about to tear this place down.
- Visiting from out of town and decided to humor myself to see what the white tent looking feature is.went in and the mall is a ghost town with no one in it. It needs torn down,!
- this mall isn't even worth time going to very run down and empty only 2 major stores Target and Sears, oh and a book store called barns and nobel the second level is blocked off cause no stores up the
- Walk around the mall three times!
- Dead mall. Slated to be bulldozed and replaced with something else. Give it one last walk-through so you can remember it in its glory days in the late 1980s/early 1990s. For shopping, go to Westroads.
- Ghost town .. ...they need a foodcourt.....desperately
- Can't wait to see what the new place is going to look like. Still I used to be at this mall all the time as a kid
- I'm convinced zombies will pop out at any moment. Have you played Dead Rising? This is the mall in that game.
- sucks nowadays, but better than my hometown
- Claire's Is Closed!
- Worst mall ever. Food court - closed. 90% of the stores - closed. Anchor store - failed Target. Total score - Epic Fail.
- It's not too shabby, always has plenty of sales.
- No more Bank of America ATM. :(
- Free parking!!!!
- Sad little Mall in a sad part of town. Was a good mall until someone got greedy.