The Crossings of Colonie
Park, Field, Playground
580 Albany Shaker Rd
Albany, NY 12211
- Enjoy the nice weather outside at The Crossings
- Love this park. Nice to have a picnic at and take a walk at.
- Best Farmers Market on saturday mornings, active playground, safe place to take children for a bike ride or run the 3 mile loop. Afterwards you can go to Franks for ice cream.
- Great trails.. Every day I take a new trail and some are more up hill then others, great for walking your dog too!
- Just a great open space, good trails, really nice playground and even usually plenty of parking even though it can get quite crowded. There is so much open space you can always find a spot.
- Great park---check out all the trails---there are more than I knew were there.
- Great place for family and getting outside
- Strawberry soft serve is the bomb.
- Beautiful park. Make sure to check out the maze. :)
- It was a chilly late afternoon run in late February!!
- Winters fun
- Welcome to germ city if you bring your kids.
- Farmers market Saturdays, get Pucker's pickles!
- Over all the best park in the Albany area. The Hoffman Family Maze is great for family fun. They also have food and drinks at the club house for under $1.50.
- Follow the signs dao not feed the water fowl!
- Nice park!
- A great place to take a walk
- Bring your own dog.
- Been coming here since I was around 7 or 8 years old. So much fun.