Cross Creek Mall
- I go here to shop for my son. They have a lot of good children stores. Wish it was big like the malls I'm used to but I have seen smaller malls so I don't complain.
- if your an adult male who wants suitable clothes shop at Buckle!!
- Good variety for such a small mall.
- great place to go for anything.
- Love Aldo's. Best salespeople
- Parking here is a mess.
- It's tuff to find good parking.
- Not good for people that don't dress like everyone else in this town
- Apparently doing a photo shoot with a large gun is a no go at this mall
- Good variety. Nice candy kiosk in the middle of the mall.
- There's a lot of grate restaurants in the food court to choose from in different varieties of taste and interest like Chinese food, Japanese food, vegetarian food,subs, and ECT...!!!!!
- I would shop there if there was a variety of shops like Concord Mills...small and gets even smaller during the holidays.Parking lot needs lines redrawn and repaved...just sating
- Its just an alright mall. Overprice like any other mall
- If your looking for your standard, nothing remotely special type mall...this is probably your place.
- Great place to shop
- New Additions are awesome... Keep it up Cross Creek!!
- It served me well. The mall is small but I got basically what I need.
- They WILL ticket you for parking like a dick. So don't.
- Best monogramming ever....kiosk in food court!!
- This is a nice small mall with a good variety of stores. I have never heard of a shooting or any other violent act going on inside this mall. It is not ghetto. Y'all don't know what ghetto is!