Crispy Pork Gang & Grill (แก๊งค์หมูกรอบ) (Crispy Pork Gang & Grill)
5253 Hollywood Blvd (at N Hobart Blvd.)
Los Angeles, CA 90027
- FYI: the AYCE deal is from 3pm-10pm
- My first time having fried tofu and it is delicious!
- Bua Loy (tapioca balls in coconut milk) with sweetened egg <3
- BBQ Red Pork Noodle and coconut shrimp. Amazing lunch. Sit in the far corner against the booth and window facing the street. There are some real characters walking on Hollywood blvd.
- Sweet Roti
- Best crispy pork in LA and even better than most places in Thailand!
- This is a gem of. Secret. Really inexpensive. Delicious. Fresh tasting food.
- Awesome! Also come play Roller Derby. :D
- Love this restaurant. Authentic Thai food and great service!
- I'm weak and couldn't resist. Don't hate :)
- ANYTHING crispy pork. Especially if you're stumbling home from Harvard and Stone after last call...
- Crispy Pork Gang Noodle (Dry) - Menu Item #1
- Get the $5 specials!!!!
- The $5 specials for a quick and light bite!
- Open 24/7. $5 dinner specials until 11pm.
- You will not be surprised to hear that the calling card at Crispy Pork Gang is, in fact, crispy pork
- Worst place ever:(
- All you can eat for $9.99 until 10 pm. Only 1 shrimp entree is allowed for free though, but still cheap!
- Way way way better than RCA. great papaya salad and very tasty boat noodles
- Their curry fish is really gooooddddd