Mediterranean, Vegetarian / Vegan, Tapas
- Enjoy one of Cous Cous's many eclectic DJ nights on Friday and Saturday nights. In between songs, befriend Chris and Brett, two of Richmond's finest gentlemen behind the bar.
- Karaoke on Wednesday nights! Starts around 10!
- Beat up a hipster
- Tuesday nights are Musi-ko Music Trivia. Win up to $50. 11pm. Free.
- Every Tuesday night is Musiko- an all-music trivia competition where you or your team can win up to 50.00! Starts around 11ish. Join our Facebook group to get our weekly themes. Search "Cous Musiko"
- Great place to grab a drink or just relax!
- great for tapas, a drink or 2 and a dance party. all in 1 evening.
- $2 rails on Thursdays
- The gnocchi is divine!
- Ask when DJ Phil Williams will be spinning again. Tell them you miss the days of 240 minutes, and dance parties to 90's music. Start to cry, order a PBR... and dance anyway. Even if people are eating.
- nice atmosphere. sing karaoke on wednesday nights. it is a blast.
- Belly dancing is required.
- Chicken kabobs!
- Great place to stagedive off the bar or take your shirt off at.
- I understand why it's going out of biz. Good but too pricey. However I wish this building wasn't cursed!!! So many good restaurants have closed.
- the calamari is among the best I've had!
- The effin Friday night DJ never finishes a go damn song...and cuts them off before the good parts! Aaahhhh
- Drinks are good, but higher than most places near by.
- i like going here after work but mixed drinks prices kick my butt.. where's the Happy Hour Prices?
- try the margaritas