County Clare Irish Inn & Pub
Hotel, Pub, Bar
- Pours the MOST stout in Wisconsin and has all the Irish comforts with a great brunch too! If you think the Bloody Mary is good try the Bloody MAIRE (with a splash of Guinness and whiskey!).
- Eat the Curry Fries. Thank me later. ;)
- Ask for the special vegetarian/vegan menu. Veggie versions of shepherd's pie, "chicken" curry, and more that's not on regular menu!
- Challenge: Find a better Guinness this side of the Atlantic. You won't.
- I LOVE THIS PLACE! Such an awesome corner pub that takes you right over to the Emerald Isle. Visit on Sunday Mornings for a great Irish Brunch (4 out of 5 stars)
- Best Irish session in the city, every Friday starting at nine!
- Try the Goat Cheese Appetizer - This is so good I could cry!
- For an excellent late night snack, try the tots and add cheese with a side of curry sauce for dipping.
- Best pint of Guinness in Milwaukee. They also were a recent "Editor's Pick." Huge and diverse menu, including an amazing vegetarian menu.
- Try the Bloody Mary! Beef stick, celery, olives, cucumber, tomato, lemon, lime, and green onion included.
- Good place for families, kid friendly.
- Sit by the fire in the Snug at County Clare. Be sure to enjoy Curry Fries or Root Soup (and a Guinness, of course.)
- Irish hospitality and great Irish beers. Bartenders are very friendly and make the patrons feel really at home.
- Irish breakfast was fantastic. I'm from Ireland living in the states and this is probably the closest to one I've had here!
- Fun little place. Good Music and atmosphere
- Bread pudding! Oh my! So good.
- Wonderful find. Live music, delicious food. Ask for the house shandy. Will come back for the bread pudding.
- The Irish breakfast
- The only true Irish pub in Milwaukee...
- They do not mess around with their whiskey. Or their Bloody Mary.