- The theater is very beautiful, but it's old (build in 1912) and has limited restroom facilities. Be sure to visit a restroom before entering the theater.
- Beer is $12, but they give it to you in a cool sippy cup you can take back to your seat
- Beautiful theatre. Great champagne served in sippy cups... What's not to love?
- This is a good sized theater, intimate. Makes you feel connected to the actors.
- Cheers to The Cripple of Inishmaan, which opened at the Cort Theatre yesterday!
- Looking forward to "The Cripple of Inishmaan"!!
- There are two lines but no one seems to know, so everyone just waits in the really long one. Just walk right up to the front if u have your ticket and go right on in.
- Nice venue. Very few bathrooms with long lines though
- Saw this is our youth... Not worth your time or money.
- Go see the Cripple of Inishmaan! Even if Daniel Radcliffe isn't there, this is an amazing show with a phenomenal cast!
- The theater itself was very nice and intimate. The staff was very friendly and laid back. My one issue is the lack of knee space which was unbearable.
- Nerd Heaven!
- Women's bathroom downstairs: 3 stalls. Women's bathroom upstairs: 2 stalls. You have been warned.
- HORRIBLE SHOW! Worst I have ever seen...
- AMAZING SHOW EVERYONE GO SEE IT
- Get to the ladies restroom ASAP, there are only 2 stalls.
- Ni de noche ni de da.
- You might think you would not like anything Broadway..Try it,Open up your mind you will love it..
- There are more women's restrooms upstairs. ;)