The Corner Foodery
Deli / Bodega, Beer Store
1710 Sansom St (btwn S 17th & 18th St)
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- From the dudes behind The Corner and Foodery... The Corner Foodery (!) is a 500-bottle shop-cum-gourmet-deli-cum-dining-room in Center City.
- Seriously brilliant idea. Stopped in for take out and the beer selection couldn't be better. Next time I'll definitely stay for a sandwich.
- 10% off mix-and-match 6 packs!
- Kegs and Eggs on Sunday morning 11-3PM is an excellent deal. My breakfast burrito was small but so very filling and delicious with the hot sauce. They also give you a 9oz beer with the $6.95 burrito.
- Everthing here is delicious but try the house-made fennel sausage and peppers sandwich!
- It's not on the corner; however, it's really close. Kidding aside, this place rocks!!!
- Yes, the bottle selection is awesome but don't sleep on the the sandwiches. Especially the meatball sandwich. Get it on a long seeded roll.
- Amazing Happy Hour! $2 off drafts and half price apps 4-7 Mon-Fri.
- Great spot to pop in for a sandwich and beers to go. Large selection of quality beer. Tables available also
- $5 breakfast specials, home fries and beer from 11-3 on weekends. Very nice!
- great beer selection, killer sandwiches, cool staff
- Get the olive oil poached tuna sandwich!
- Hint - it is not actually on the corner.
- Get the table in the front for some of the best people watching in the city!
- Great selection of beers to build a to-go six-pack.
- Incredible concept. Pick your drink out of the cooler and pay for it at the counter which makes it very affordable for pregaming or an after-meal drink.
- You can't beat the "Kegs & Eggs" from 11 to 3 on Sat and Sun... A breakfast sandwich, home fries, and a 9 oz pour of beer for under $7! Awesome!!
- Roasted turkey & almost every kind of beer
- Superb bottle and can selection organized by region (local, west coast, and east coast).
- We loved this place!!! Great selection, low prices for both beers (as low as $1.5) and snacks.