Corn Hill Exchange Market
251 Exchange Blvd (South Fitzhugh St)
Rochester, NY 14608
- Brisk Iced Tea $1 for a 32 oz bottle
- Pretty disappointing. Food seems like it would be amazing, but it's all bland and tasteless in the end. How do you mess up duck wings and pork fingers?
- Don't order the iced tea--it tastes weird. I couldn't finish it, even after adding lemon and sugar.
- One of the only places with cream ale in the cooler. Props be to them
- A great place even to just people watch
- The Jamaican coffee is AMAZING! So much flavor!