Corky Bell's Seafood
Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Check out the daily specials written up on the chalkboard when you walk in and the cute alligator decor throughout. And the stuffed flounder was worth the drive.
- Try the Electric Gatorade!!! Yum.
- Gator tail, catfish, oysters, fried clams, shrimp... Its all great! Love this place!
- Oyster stew and conch fritters.....delish!
- Attn Northerners: excellent blackened seafood; you have to ask for the malt vinegar but for those of us who like gravy with fries they only serve it on thursday at lunch
- Great food. Great reggae band. Two 4 one beers!
- I like the electric gator. Good drink!
- We will NEVER spend a red cent here again. After we paid our $250 tab. We were told we had to leave bc our 10 month old didn't have shoes on.
- I love their flounder!
- The portions are HUGE!!
- The best food around. Love the shrimp. Lot of food for the price
- When river conditions are right, a submerged boat is visible from the pier.
- Call ahead on the weekends unless you want an hour wait for a table. Check out the shrimp and/or gator tail!
- Always busy. They do have a lot of seating. Would be lovely on a sunny, warm day to sit outside by the river. Seafood is excellent.
- Best seafood in the NE area.
- Everything is great! Shrimp skewers and grilled salmon are particular favorites. Hush puppies are always delicious.
- Food and service has fallen off since my last visit. They need to slow down and spend more time in food preparation and the waitress are stretched too thin too take care of customers needs
- Food quality has declined. Service very slow. Waited 45 minutes for food after ordering last time. Visit before, entree was burned, then redone, so other came out cold. Very unlikely we will go again.
- Great place to hang out. Friendly staff!!
- Reasonable prices and great fish. Ask for Red, she's a great waitress.