Golf Course, Hotel
- Really friendly staff. Really beautiful grounds, impeccable facilities. A great place to attend a meeting.
- Although I don't play golf, I love this place. The bungalows and vistas are fantastic. The service is excellent, as you would expect from a Rosewood resort.
- Host venue of the 2012 Frys.com Open: Thursday, October 11th Sunday, October 14th. Defending Champion: Bryce Molder.
- The location itself was just unbelievable. The bungalows were amazing! If you go to the One Iron Bar Grill...you GOT to have the Surf & Turf but be ready for the bill. All-in-all...it was amazing!
- incredibly challenging. i once dropped an eagle from 180 yrds out with a 6-iron here!
- The Kobe burger is unreal. Get it with blue cheese.
- Quinn is a great caddy...definitely recommend him!