Coqui's Hideaway Restaurant
1550 Kamehameha Ave
Hilo, HI 96720
- I concur with Corinnebelow.The clamari is the house special afterall. Ill just need to remind everyone that an experience is only good as your last. I enjoy it here even with sparse shortcommings.
- Its a great place for breakfast. Breakfast platters enough for two. Choice of a pancake or toast. Cornbeef hash delicious. Service fast & friendly. Kids welcomed.
- Breakfast? Yes you can. Even some pho to wash away last night.
- The attitude of the service and the deep fried everything lumped all together
- Food was very yucky. They obviously had cooked liver on the grill before bringing my meal out, because my potatoes and Portuguese sausage tasted like liver.
- Not sure what's worse the food, or the service!
- Best. Calamari. Ever.