21 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Make in Your Slow-Cooker
In fact, a variety of foods can be made low and slow in your favorite kitchen appliance. Everything from candy to cakes to buffalo wings — slow-cookers can do it all. Granted, it's not a fast process, but using a slow-cooker is nearly foolproof, and it keeps your hands free to do whatever else you need to do.
The slow-cooker is especially handy during the holiday season; it makes it easy to serve a group of people, and it frees up oven and stovetop space for other cooking and baking needs. Another plus is that electricity is cheaper that gas — so using a slow-cooker is a bonafide win all around.
If you're not convinced yet, scroll through the following collection of recipes, guaranteed to inspire you to break out your slow-cooker more often.
- IHOP Launched a Pumpkin Pancake Stout With Keegan Ales
- The Absolute Best Thing to Eat in Every State
- These Cities Have the Most Millennials in the US
- 'Shot in the Dark' Is Dunkin' Donuts First-Ever Coffee in a Can
- 18 Indulgent Paleo Recipes