- 9 Cups cereal, such as Chex (any flavor)
- 2 Cups pretzels
- 1 Cup whole grain O cereal, such as Cheerios
- 1 Cup peanuts
- 1/3 cup (6 tablespoons) butter, melted and hot
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- ¼ Cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- M&M candies, optional
- Popcorn, optional
Add cereal, pretzels, cheerios and peanuts to your slow cooker.
In a separate bowl, whisk together butter and salt until the salt is dissolved. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce until combined.
Toss the sauce with the cereal mixture until well-combined.
Cover and cook on low for 3 hours, stirring 45 minutes into cooking time. When done cooking, spread evenly on a lined baking sheet to cool. When cooled, mix in M&Ms or popcorn. Store in airtight containers or serve right away.