Crock-Pot Jalapeno Spinach Dip
Taste of Home
Everyone loves spinach dip, and this version is as easy as it is delicious. Just mix the ingredients together in the slow cooker for a savory and creamy appetizer.
— Michaela Debelius, Waddell, Arizona
Wear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
- 2 ten-ounce packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 eight-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 Cup chopped and seeded jalapeno peppers
- 2 Teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon dill weed
- Tortilla chips
In a 1-1/2-quart slow cooker, combine the first 10 ingredients.
Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through.
Serve with chips.