Everyone loves spinach dip, and this version is as easy as it is delicious. Just mix the ingredients together in the slow cooker for a savory and creamy appetizer.
— Michaela Debelius, Waddell, Arizona
Wear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
- 2 ten-ounce packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 eight-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 Cup chopped and seeded jalapeno peppers
- 2 Teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon dill weed
- Tortilla chips
In a 1-1/2-quart slow cooker, combine the first 10 ingredients.
Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through.
Serve with chips.