- 3 Cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon salted butter
- ¾ Cup of peanut butter
- Cooking spray to spray down the crock
- Parchment paper or non-stick foil to line a 9-by-9 baking pan
Spray a 4-quart slow-cooker with cooking spray. Add the chips, milk, vanilla butter, and peanut butter to the cooker. Allow everything to cook together on low for 2 hours. Stir occasionally. Spread the melted fudge onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours. Cut in squares and serve.