Burgers, Fast Food
- Can we say RUDE?
- if you get a hot dog tray you can get a corndog as a side and give it to your real dog as a treat.
- The cookout tray is a great value.
- love their different varieties of shakes they have but my fave of all is Peanut Butter Fudge
- The BBQ plate is alright but the banana pudding milkshakes are like manna from heaven
- Watermelon shakes. July and aug. so good
- This is a little bit like In-and-Out Burger, but the burgers are fresh and taste amazing. You have 100's of choices when it comes milkshakes.
- Try the peanut butter fudge shake!
- Waited 20 minutes for a milkshake. There was probably 10 people inside working. All standing around talking while the drive thru line backs up. Umm seriously unacceptable!
- Double drive through...but be sure to have a passenger if you go to the one on the left!!! Snickers milkshake and Cajun fries please!!!
- Best shakes around!
- Every time I visit my mom in Greensboro, I insist on a visit to Cook Out for a char-grilled burger and a banana pudding milkshake that I dream of between visits.
- The cheddar style burger paired with a Hershey's Chocolate Shake is awesome!
- Cook Out tray with chicken strips and double cheese fries with a huge sweet tea. Also get a side of cheese to dip the chicken strips.
- Banana shake's the way to go, but mix things up with strawberry in summertime and eggnog come the holidays.
- June-August, you have to try the fresh watermelon shake. It's only during the summer months, and it's delicious.