NEW YORK, Oct. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The German Confectionery market is the third largest in the world, behind only the US and China in volume terms, at 1,075.4kg million in 2015. High disposable income and high per capita consumption is driving the Confectionery market with forecast volume growth of a CAGR of 1.5% between 2015-2020; however, this is lower than the CAGR volume of 1.8% during 2010-2015. The recent Eurozone crisis and continued economic problems in Europe will slightly hinder German consumer spending and the consumption of non-essential goods such as Confectionery products.
- The Chocolate segment is the largest, accounting for a 59.2% share of the total Confectionery market
- Sugar Confectionery will grow the fastest from 2015-2020, in value terms, at a CAGR of 1.7%
- Men consume more Confectionery products compared to women in Germany, at 374.6 and 308.8 consumptions occasions respectively
- Pre-Mid-Lifers, or 35-44 year olds, have the most 'heavy consumption' occasions in Germany, at 85%
"Consumer and Market Insights: Confectionery in Germany," is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the German market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and the recent developments of manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2015 to 2025
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific dynamics of the UK market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04221314-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001