1001 Longwood Rd (at Longwood Gardens)
Kennett Square, PA 19348
- Great day! You must buy timed tickets during holidays. We got ours online. Best to come during the week.
- Orchid extravaganza!
- Legends of the Hidden Temple for adults
- Go to childrens garden for a watery hands on scavenger hunt for the little ones in your family
- The gardens change with the seasons are are fantastic to spend a day by self or someone you love
- Check out the organ exhibit; it's actually really interesting!
- Timed ticket time of year
- This place is beautiful! I love coming here during all seasons throughout the year.
- Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. The lily pad pond was fantastic! Great hanging baskets. Did I say it is beautiful?
- Christmas is the highlight of the year!
- Nightscape lecture
- Enjoy wonderful Christmas displays for the season.
- This is the best part of Longwood Gardens.
- Everything is beautiful at Longwood. The bonsai display is amazing.
- Lovely and relaxing gardens. Displays change throughout the year and with seasons.
- Just beautiful... I want to live here!
- Don't wear a coat in the conservatory or boots/shoes you don't want wet
- It was nice.
- Beautiful a lot if work goes into this place
- Very Beautiful