- Built in 1946, this wooden coaster is a true classic. Its also great for kids who like coasters but are still too little for the big ones! Roll on over to http://binged.it/QjZ1sp for more.
- Last row is best!
- A classic wooden coaster. It's aged really well compared to many other wooden coasters.
- Best wooden rollercoaster.
- First row is awesome
- Excellent wooden roller coaster. Great for kids who like roller coasters but don't want to go upside down.
- Decent PTC coaster designed by Herbert Schmenck. Very bumpy.
- Always a family favorite. Cant go to Hershey park without riding the comet.
- Smoother than it looks. Very enjoyable ride with lots of air time, but still mild enough for kids.
- Great old style wooden coaster. Lines not too bad mid week.
- Not good for kids skittish about roller coaster
- Check out the new queue line area!
- Best wooden roller coaster I've been on! Worth the wait.
- Good old comet. 65 years old and still going
- Cool ride for all.
- Enjoyable coaster for everyone