Washington, DC 20002
- The Columbus Fountain, in the middle of the circle, was dedicated in 1912. The statue of Columbus was one of the most distinguished creations of Lorado Taft. Learn more history in this video.
- There are rats in the area.
- Don't talk to the homeless...
- Wish they'd turn the water on in the fountain.
- Lots of construction be careful of the crazy taxis.
- Look for big changes to the plaza in front of Union Station as several years of construction comes to an end in December 2012. It's looking good and so does the view of the Capitol Building from here.
- Nice sculptures