- Gawgia Cracker Nachos are money.
- Make sure that you ask for Brandon. He LOVES to talk!!!!
- Take a moment to look around and appreciate the eclectic, historic dcor, including the Presidential tribute series above the bar. Try the Beers of Our Fathers!
- Silent DQ on trivia night if you are caught on your cell phone.
- read the story on the menu
- my great grandparents owned the general story and my grandfather and his family ran it.
- Excellent lamb burger
- Is a great place to eat with your family! You have to try the Bacon Cheeseburger it's delish!
- Belly up to the bar and order a pint. There are 100s to choose from
- My favorites are the pulled pork nachos and the crab cakes, but I don't think you can really go wrong at this place. And make sure to befriend the hostess, she's the best!
- Huge selection of beers on tap. All the tips here about the fried shrimp are spot on.
- The Crab burger is Everything!!!
- Get the duck wings!
- I had the crystal burger with pepper jack cheese, it was one of the best burgers I have ever had. You HAVE to try it!
- Followed the lamb burger recommendation, very nice. Also, try the chicken gumbo and the au poivre burger!
- Extra dirty Greek martini, GET IT!
- Features the "Wormsloe Fountain," which was added in 1970 to honor the DeRenne family. Check out the Davenport House, saved in 1955 by a local movement of 7 women, the Historic Savannah Foundation.
- Nice people, good food and beer selection.
- Great fried shrimp. Homemade mashed potatos. Can't go wrong with the great beer selections either.
- Best Au Poivre Burger in the South. Ask for a small dipping cup on the side to dip your fries! Fried Green Tomatoes are killer and the Peach Cobbler will have you licking the bowl!