- Cake shakes are the bomb! You will not regret!
- Go for the cakeshake they are amazing!
- The employees this morning were as sweet as the cupcakes themselves! Great service, pleasant conversation, and the Sunday Morning bacon-topped cupcake is unique and delicious.
- Poppin Bottles is so good!!!
- Red velvet or cookies n cream...the bomb.
- Amazing; grabbed a delicious red velvet cakeshake made w/gourmet vanilla ice cream and a red velvet cupcake to go. #Hercules
- No vegan cupcakes...yet.
- The Breakfast cupcake. It's pancake with a maple cream cheese frosting & fresh crumbled bacon on top. Sweet, savory & delicious!
- Not a fan of the cupcakes. Way too large and dry. Reminds me of a muffin.
- The red velvet is delish.
- I got a peanut butter chocolate shake!! It was amazing!
- The shakes with a cupcake in them are amazing but expensive
- Get the cake shake. You will not regret it!
- Cutest little place. Perfect for a milkshake date and perfect for photos
- Huge, delicious cupcakes. Even the plain vanilla is amazing!
- Not really sure what the hype is about....cupcakes are very pretty but dry and bland. Icing leaves an unpleasant film in your mouth. Can think of a dozen better places in Cle to splurge on dessert
- Yummy. Huge. Many flavors.
- Huge cupcakes that can be made into decent milkshakes. Made for those with a major sweet tooth.
- I always buy cupcakes here for my friends. They're as delicious as they look. Don't forget to check this out when you're in the city.