The Colonial Theatre
227 Bridge St (btwn Main & Gay Sts)
Phoenixville, PA 19460
- The last row of the main floor on the right side has the most leg room.
- Every first Friday of the month be sure to stop here for an evening horror/scifi/thriller. They call it FIRST FRIDAY FRIGHT NIGHT!
- May 2 at Colonial THINK PINK FLOYD with special guest AFTERIMAGE RUSH TRIBUTE pul full laser light show and Wild About Philly Entertainment TV Show will be on site filming this for the weekly tv show
- Beware of fake Mayors! They're on the take!
- The popcorn is absolutely superb! (And reasonably priced)
- Healthfully air condiotioned!
- "Beware the Blob!" ...or attend the annual Blobfest in Phoenixville, PA and re-enact the famous Colonial Theater run out scene from Irvin S. Yeaworth's cult 50's schlock sci-fi film!
- Sunday at 2pm, classic movies are shown
- Get down to blobfest on July 10th!
- Love the theater
- Love the new space! Berry Theatre is small and intimate. Not a bad seat in the theatre.
- Beautiful place to see a show
- https://www.facebook.com/events/574551459296868/ may 2~ listening to 1 AMAZING SHOW-THINK PINK FLOYD and a Rush tribute band at The Colonial Theatre.
- Think Pink Floyd+ RUSH tribute + FULL LASER LIGHT SHOW @ Colonial Theater in Phoenixville Pa~MAY 2 Friday, May 2 at 8:00pm Colonial Theater in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
- Beautiful old theater! Gotta come back for Blob-fest!
- Turn off your cell phone! The regulars will eat you alive!
- Mary Pickford and Harry Houdini both performed here. The colonial shows current movies and classics. The Blob fest every July is fun.
- Go see a Tuesday night show