3318 Lakeshore Ave (at Trestle Glen Rd)
Oakland, CA 94610
- They make some good doughnuts, but beware the croissanwiches.
- A raised glazed doughnut and milk? Heaven!
- Late night donut spot but 1$+ range
- Great place for a late night donut fix!!!
- The best chocolate donuts!!!
- 24 Hours, word.
- Get whatever donut is hot, except the french
- Only 24-hour spot in town. Chocolate old fashion and powdered jelly donuts are best with a side of lotto scratchers.
- Cake donuts with chocolate frosting - none better. Get here after 10 pm when they're fresh outta the frier.
- I'm a new person after trying their maple bacon donuts. They're just that good. Buy half a dozen then go sit by the lake and enjoy.
- The donuts are delicious and well priced
- I was lucky enough to be there at 1am, the right place at the right time for warm, fresh glazed donuts. Kill me now because nothing else will be this good.
- In addition to the rather small donuts, they do cookies; sandwiches on bread, bagel, or croissant; coffee, latte & tea; and a wide range of refrigerated drinks.
- My favorite place to buy a chocolate old fashioned and a lottery ticket.
- A classic of the genre. Every person I know who grew up in Oakland has posted up in here. Usually at night. Open twenty four seven. Me? Chocolate Old Fashioned, a dozen holes, and some scratchers.
- Chocolate covered butter milk!!!
- Awesome late night snacks joint. Fresh donuts all night, great prices.
- Grab some old fashioned donuts as you walk through from the parking lot.
- I've never had a donut here but they take to-go orders over the phone and have an awesome sandwich selection. They also have delicious Thai iced tea.
- Any and every doughnut, and all are priced pocket friendly. Great shop to sugar load children!