Collingswood Farmer's Market
Farmer's Market, Flea Market
8:00am - 12:00pm
- Where can you listen to the best musical performer in the area Dave Kelly, judge a pie baking contest, and have an alpaca stare at you while he's munching on some hay all at the same time? Only here!
- Check out Green Aisle.
- Take your time and check everything out.
- November features local artists and craft businesses in addition to local farmers.
- Open from 8am-12pm on Saturdays from May til Thanksgiving, this farmer's market is huge. It's got fresh fruits and vegetables from local NJ (and some PA) farms, coffee, gifts, and household items.
- Mmm. Squash blossom and jalapeo roja quesadilla. Yum!
- Eckert's corn is picked fresh every morning before we come! Come check us out at the far end by the water tower!
- Check out our recent photo gallery, video and article about Collingswood's farmers market at Collingswood InJersey: http://collingswood.injersey.com.
- Order up one of the quesadillas that Tortilla Press chef Mark Smith designs each week using the fresh, local ingredients available at the market that Saturday.
- The best farmers market in Greater Philadelphia! Some say its the best in the country. Almost everything is grown in New Jersey and sold by the farmers who grow it. Local merchants & artisans too.