William & Mary Bookstore
College Bookstore, Coffee Shop
345 Duke of Gloucester St (College of William & Mary)
Williamsburg, VA 23185
- Come up to the Caf on Monday evenings at 7 for Irish music.
- It's a Barnes & Noble meets college-book store. Great selection of local memorabilia and souvenirs, though. We got great sweatshirts for a colder night for under $25 apiece. Check out the cafe!
- The college of William and Mary is a very interesting place.
- Go to second floor for reasonable priced cold drinks. Best value in merchant square
- It's a Barnes and Noble so it's awesome...plus it has a Starbucks
- Has everything one living here may need. Free WiFi is here, too.
- Had a very nice selection of board games. Couple versions of Settlers of Catan
- Do NOT go here for a fast coffee or snack!
- Textbooks are downstairs. Use staircase in the back.
- Great lil store
- Be sure to rent your textbooks from the bookstore this term and save more than 50% off!
- Coffee is upstairs!
- Show your Tribe pride at College events with W&M gear from the Bookstore!
- This is William & Mary's retail location for textbooks, general books and College memorabilia.
- Very Very Cosily!
- It's an awesome bookstore!