Falafel, Middle Eastern, Sandwiches
- The owners are so very friendly, and the food is very fresh. The East Coast Donairs was really quite delicious. A great clean, friendly, and delicious place to go if you are in the area.
- Bring a can of spray paint and put a tag up on the old coffee time across the street. No one will give a shit.
- I try to take my kids here every other weekend. Amazing place!
- The falafel is top notch. They assembled and cooked the falafel balls for my sandwich after I ordered! The tabouleh was also most excellent.
- The falafel is excellent! Best I've had in the city.
- Best Shawarma in Toronto : 2nd Place!
- One of the few places in the city where you can get a donair
- It's just OK. I had a falafel sandwich and the falafel balls were too brown on the outside and too mushy. My boyfriend had a veal shawarma sandwich, which was OK, but way overpriced for shawarma.
- Eat coast donair is great. Very friendly owners.
- Their Halifax donair is even BETTER than actual Halifax donair!
- Excellent ppl and always fresh. Try the Lamb shoarma! One of the few places in Toronto that offers a good one!
- Mediterranean Breakfast Sandwich! Mmmmm Nutritious and Delicious
- We now have a Breakfast menu! Try the "Mediterranean Breakfast Sandwich". It'll gibe you the boost you need to make your morning productive.
- Mmmmmm,as always.
- Voted one of the city's best Shawarma's. Thought it was good, but not amazing.
- Best Falafel in Toronto: 2nd Place!
- Home Made. From Scratch!
- If you're from the East coast and you're missing donairs, here is the place to come. The owners are beyond awesome.
- Falafels were delicious! soooo crunchy and fresh mmm...
- Try the custard cake. So good.