Coffman Memorial Union
Student Center, University
- Check out the 400-year old Florentine fountain by Pietro Tacca on the veranda.
- The Panda Express has no vegetarian options. If you want something vegetarian, the Veg Out sandwich at Einstein's is your best option.
- Read a book at the bookstore if you're bored between classes. They have short story anthologies, novels, graphic novels and even children's books. Everybody likes children's books.
- Most of the cultural centers on the second floor offer free or discounted printing. It's a lot cheaper than printing something at the library or anywhere else on campus.
- Check out the cool cultural centers on the second floor. Great for hanging out during downtime and getting papers printed.
- May seem weird but the best bathrooms are on the top floor next to the Campus club! Vanities, Special lighting, and clean!
- Jamba Juice is key.
- FREE COCA COLA!! Come to the Coke machine by Starbucks!
- If you are in need of assistance for any reason related to Gay Lesbian Bi or Trans issues during the day go to the Q Student Cultural Center. .
- Play the Steinway & Sons piano in the southeast corner.
- Come shop at the Bookstore in the basement!
- Coffman is said to resemble a Gopher. Do you see it?
- Go bowling on a slow winter day!
- Avoid #EinsteinBagels during the lunch rush. They are slow and can't keep up with orders. Wastes a lot of your time. They seem constantly confused.
- Every now and then, the Starbucks people make a wrong drink. They usually hand these out for free to whoever gets there first!
- Treats n snoozn, snoozn n treats
- Studying spots on 2nd and 3rd floors :)
- The cube is the place to study. There's also a microwave in the corner that no one uses.
- Check out the super-comfy lounge couches and chairs spread around coffman's second floor
- Love the open piano. Pretty much all food selection takes Flexdine (if you're a student), and the bookstore is massive.
300 Washington Ave SE
218 Como Ave SE
300 Washington Ave SE (Ground Floor of Coffman Memorial Union)