$ $ $
- the oyster stew is like eating a tide pool (in a good way)
- Ribs! And BBQed oysters.
- Go to Coast Cafe and don't miss the local fish.
- Try the apple pie but frankly everything here is outstanding, you can not make a bad choice. Enjoy :)
- get the fish and chips. and one of the local lagunitas brews on tap.
- Cute spot in town with friendly staff and super quick service.
- The coffee and snack stand outside has amazing tamales (chicken + veggie). Gluten free!
- Clam chowder. Oysters. Ceviche. Enjoy The patio
- Good vibes
- The garlic bread is amazing! 3 huge pieces for an affordable price!
- Good chowder and great fried oysters! Makes me think the fried fish must be great too.
- Excellent fish and chips!
- "Deelightful" late lunch on the patio. Tasty French Onion Soup, followed by the Oysters, Clams and Calamari...nothing better!
- Fog and food yum!!!
- Pretty good Meatloaf.
- Marin IJ dining review: Bolinas cafe as much of a purist as its residents (follow link!)
- The Wild Halibut and Chips was amazing. Tasted extremely fresh! Awesome Vintage Surfboard hang from the ceiling.
- the oysters are great! try the BBQ ones.
- The food is OK. Growing up in Bolinas it was the only restaurant you could go out and eat in. I remember when it had a ice cream parlor too. Overall great staff most of the time and breakfast is
- Breakfast-wise the basics are good (eggs, pancakes, bacon, etc). Ordering the brisket-hash a few months ago was a major mistake (not fresh, got sick from it). Overall its an OK place.