93 9th St (Mission Street)
San Francisco, CA 94103
- Yup, that's Papyrus on the sign.
- The place is cozy, has a pool table and is pet friendly. If you are lucky, you will meet Bella, the English bulldog that frequents this bar
- They only play Taylor swift songs.
- Now offering pbr + well shot for $6 and $3 for pbr can or draft
- $10 any beer plus any shot and $4 pints on tap before 8!!! Over 10 beers on tap!
- The bartenders are HOT... especially Diamond Cat! *meow*
- Drink the PBR and get a shot. It might jus save your life.
- Decent dive bar with a pool table
- A good dive bar. Great place to go when the fancy-pants beer places in the neighborhood are all packed.
- Amazing little dive. Sketch as hell, but good for some low-key beers.
- Great dive bar close to Market. Plenty of seating away from the bar too
- Happy hour!
- Coke tastes like a pool water
- Challenge the owner to a game of foosball! You get a prize if you win!
- $10 Beer + Any Shot!!! Tron-like JukeBox!!! Pool Tables!!! Nice lil bar!!!
- Bike and dog friendly also!
- Pool darts and $4 pints