- Onion rings. Seriously good pie.
- They're not on the menu, but ask for the bacon wrapped cheesesticks.
- Its sac-religious to not get the onion rings when you come here.
- Go early or after 7. Formica tables and 50's decor. Great little place!
- If you don't get onion rings, you don't like yourself. Seriously, the greatest!
- It really isn't in Galesburg, but if you want one of the best steaks around, it's worth the trip. Great pie. Of course you will have to get a plate of onion rings. Closest thing to a steak house.