Cloverleaf Coffee & Bakery
9475 Las Tunas Dr (at Cloverly Ave)
Temple City, CA 91780
- Garlic bread is the must try.
- What is the point of nicer beans if you just burn the espresso?
- The peanut butter mocha sends chills down my spine.
- This place is the Original location of the first Winchell's Donuts store of the International Winchell's Donut House chain. Founded by Verne Winchell on 10/18/1948. (Melrose Ave location pictured)
- Kyoto iced coffee is good, but HK tea latte is too sweet and they don't have plain tea to dilute. Awesome customer service- added coffee dilute instead. I would go back to try other things.
- The Asian girl w/green earrings & green nails is so rude. thurs 7/4/13.
- Squid bread!!
- They stopped selling frozen yogurt as of Dec. 2011.
- they get their coffee beans from Intelligenstia!
- They use Intelligencia espresso here.
- Young Asian girl so rude!!!
- Great pastries~
- Squid bun, cheese danish, tiramisu latte, cupcakes!
- This place is a little out of the way for me but it's my favorite cafe in town.
- Birthday cake cupcake and white velvet mocha.
- Try the Tiramisu Latte.
- Taro bread... Is the best
- No more yogurt!!
- Peanut butter mocha is the shit!
- Their iced blended vanilla latte is AMAZING. Must try if you're a coffee fiend :D