Cj's Crab Shack
$ $ $ $
- Don't use the restroom.
- The bathrooms are gross.
- Great, cheap(ish), and strong mixed drinks!
- AVOID. My friend had the fried shrimp and experienced food poisoning resulting in a 150 dollar expense at urgent care.
- Way over priced for bad quality of food
- The grouper sandwich is the best
- The steak sandwhich lunch special is great.
- The drinks and food, as well as the service!
- Did you get crabs in the gross bathroom?
- Crab shack sounds about right for this place. Stay here and tha is probably what you will get. Run as far and fast from this place as possible.
- - . . , , , .
- They no longer take amex
- Thanks American Express for trying to boost small businesses! Take this one off your list! I checked in with foursquare to receive the $10 credit from you. They refused to take my card! What?!?!?!?
- Excellent seafood & BIG drinks! Decobike members get BIG savings here too, Just show them your Decobike membership card and get 10% OFF! Park your Decobike at the station on Ocean Dr. at 14th St.
- The paella is delish and the monster cocktails are incredible.
- 32oz cocktails, 2 for $20 = dangerous!
- Try the conch fritters! Difficult to find elsewhere.
- Good whole Red Snapper
- It took our waiter 20 minutes to see if we wanted anything to drink or eat. 20 whole minutes from when we were seated... we asked for him on numerous occasions and he finally said he was "busy."
- Service is super slow