Cocktail, Hotel Bar, Wine Bar
$ $ $
Level 70, Swissôtel The Stamford (2 Stamford Rd)
+65 6837 3322
Lists & rankings
- great view and the piano music makes it the best quiet hangout plc. you get to pay 20sgd if you get the window table. but the other tables give you a vgood view still so i will not pay 20 next time.
- Incredible view and atmosphere, recommended for chilling out
- A high-end romantic drinking place with a breathtaking view and a live jazz performance late night. Perfect ambience for a date night!
- Tried Milano just like what it described in the menu Bitter-sweet & finished as a dry palate .. A champagne cocktail :)
- You do yuzu is a nice drink!
- The singer Linda sings very well.. I love to hear her singing..she's just Awesome!! Beside great view, its her lovely voice, she can sing & blow my troubles away. :)
- Spectacular view with a reasonably balanced Long Island. Love the spices they used on the crackers! A cosy place with jazz music and comfy sitting spaces
- Excellent view, but very expensive- you pay for it!!!
- Limited seats. Nice view
- panoramic views, live piano, warm vibe. 70th floor ;)
- Lovely view, cosy atmosphere, nice selection of cocktails. Staff friendly and attentive.
- The view! The drinks! Try the Pimms one. Must pay 70 SGD to seat by the window but drinks cost 30SGD each so you will probably get to 70 easily!
- Excellent view!
- Champagne Cocktail :)
- Great view and nice ambience. The yuzu and champagne cocktail was good, but skip the chocolate martini!
- Happy hour: 5pm-8pm
- Cocktails galore! Our early favourites: Death in the Afternoon & Butterfly (both champagne based) & The Avenue (strong, passion fruit based)
- Cold. Can get chilly in d evenings after the sun sets. Aircon temp is set v low. Bring something2 keep u comfortably warm if u r sensitive to cold
- Nice place and good drinks, highly recommend
- Pricey cocktails and not so great singing. Stunning view though