1700 York St (btwn E 17th & E 23rd Ave)
Denver, CO 80206
- Watch out for the goose poop!
- Don't feed the Zombies
- This park was created in the early 1880s and modeled after New York's Central Park. Also, I'm a little afraid of the geese here.
- run the mile high loop 5k
- Come to National Get Outdoors Day at Denver City Park on June 8 from 9am to 4pm! Visit our interactive villages where you can fish, bike, garden, climb, paint, paddle, learn, dance, eat, play & more.
- Jazz in the Park! Free jazz, bring your lawn chairs and coolers, eat drink and listen to some great music. Its a scene!
- Get a great photo from the west side of the Museum of Nature and Science...the lake, skyline and tge Rockies - amazing!
- Great place to run, walk, and people watch. Bring a blanket and some food and have a picnic!
- The fire trucks are spraying water and it's creating a mist in the breeze and it feels great!!!! Fun nice day to sit and read in city park
- Jazz in the park is great for people watching, relaxing and living the Denver life. :)
- Great panorama vistas of the city from here.
- Free mushrooms
- The location of the Denver OpenAir event!
- Great park for running
- Beautiful trees, Jazz in the park , running trail
- It's great to be able to enjoy my walk this morning!! So peaceful
- It's a nice cool morning and I'm happy to be here!!!
- City Park is awesome! It's like Wash Park only without all of the douches.
- Great Park. The city loop project will be ready in 2015.
- Yes the geese are everywhere, not to mention ruthless! To close for comfort!!!