City Cinemas 1, 2 & 3
1001 3rd Ave (btwn E 59th & E 60th St)
New York, NY 10022
- Nicest staff ever!
- I do not like the reserved seating policy. Sometimes you may want to sit in another seat, row etc. and you can't just take another empty seat. Get rid of the reserved seating.
- Love the reclining seats!
- The theater has new recliner seats
- What a crappy dump of a theater and I can't believe I paid top dollar to come here. Don't waste your money!!!!!!
- I feel like I'm waiting to watch the Price is Right with all these old people.
- The type of theatre in need of upgrades but would be sad if there were any. A classic cramped NYC apt feel that befits opening nights for Woody Allen films. Stay true city cinemas 1, 2 & 3.
- So run-down and gross. Screen is tiny!
- Definitely needs to be updated. However, I can't remember the last time I've encountered friendly staff in a movie theater in NYC.
- Mediocre sound system! You can hear everybody's whispered comments!
- This theatre has the best popcorn ever!! It's one of my favorites in NYC!
- Stick to auditorium #1 for a big screen.
- best theater for a quiet movie night. there are never more than 20 people at a viewing.
- Good clean bathrooms.
- Some of the most comfortable reclining seats of any cinema in New York City. Go before 12 noon to get half-price admission!
- $9 Sunday through Thursday + 50% off food and drinks
- The most comfortable seats you'll ever find. Even the very front row had a great view of the screen.
- I had no idea this place had huge, comfy reclining seats - great find!
- Full recliner seats!
- Reserved seats? Yes please.