Citizens Bank Park
1 Citizens Bank Way (at Pattison St)
Philadelphia, PA 19148
- Heckle opposing team members
- Citizens Bank Ballpark has been home to the Phillies since it opened in 2004. In 2007, the Phillies lost their 10,000th game as a franchise, they are the only franchise to lose 10,000 games.
- Be sure to go to Chickie's and Petes for the famous crab fries.
- Go to the McNally's stand in left field, home of Mike Schmidts sandwich namesake: The Schmitter. Sliced steak topped with tomatoes, fried onions, layers of cheese, special sauce, and grilled salami.
- try the Phiilies game
- The schmitters really suck here. Don't waste Ur 9.50
- Head behind the center field fence to Ashburn Alley and pick up a cheese steak or your ballpark food of choice.
- The fabulous food served at Harry the Ks Broadcast Bar & Grille will leave you screaming, Get outta here! Check it out just below the left-field scoreboard.
- Where the ball park really excels is when it comes to food. Recently voted Best Ballpark Eats by the Food Network Awards, Citizens Bank Park is a gustatory adventure.
- Go to Citizens Bank Park and have 3 beers for the phillies win
- Best no-hitter in Phillies history? Roy Halladay silenced the Reds in Game 1 of the 2010 NLDS right here at The Bank, CBPs first and only no-no.
- Go phillies!!!
- Crab fries are a must at Citizens Bank Park!!!!
- Watch the Phillies play with friends while sipping on beer on a hot summer night.
- Citizens Bank Park offers plenty of family fun to partake in while watching the Philadelphia Phillies play ball, including kids games, food with Philadelphia flavor, restaurants, and Ashburn Alley.
- Best place to hangout with your friends. grab some SRO tickets for a phils game. They are $17 and usually go on sale 3 to 4 hours before the game starts.
- go to a Phillies game
- Chickie's and Pete's crab fries and Campo's cheesesteaks
- Top Dining Options: The Schmitter at Section 140; Bull's BBQ at Right Field Gate; Chickie's and Pete's at Section 102; Tony Luke's at Section 147; Harry The K's at Sections 143 and 243.
- Use MLB.com At Bat on your Android, iPhone, iPad or iPod, BlackBerry or Windows 7 device to follow all the action on the field and around the league while you are at the park. http://atmlb.com/I1QOQR