Fall is in the air! I’ve been loving indulging in pumpkin-flavored everything and watching Hocus Pocus every night. I’ve also enjoyed coming up with some new, seasonal cocktail recipes for the coming cold months!
One that Seri suggested to me is this delicious Orange and Cinnamon Infused Iced Tea, which can be enjoyed with or without the alcohol added. I of course added the alcohol to this recipe, but it is just as good without!
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record